- Name of Post Office: Ascension Post Office & Philatelic Bureau
- Website: Ascension Post Office & Philatelic Bureau - HERE
- Track Package Online: Unavailable
- Tracking Offline: You have to contact directly the post office itself if you have not hear any news about your incoming package for more than 1 month.
- Package Tracking information: It takes at least 3 weeks to 1 month for the package tracking information to be available for all international incoming delivery. It only appear when the post office has receive your package and key in the information into their database. National or local delivery (Within Ascension Island Only) will take approximately 3-5 days.
- Lost package shipment Alert: After one month (international incoming package) you have not obtain any information regarding your package. Contact Ascension Island post office directly to acquire information. Contact also your sender to ask his office which responsible to send the package about update information. This is important because your package might be lost in shipment or return to sender due to unknown circumstances.
- Delivery Time: 3-5 days for local delivery or 3 weeks to 1 month for international delivery. Abnormal delivery time can take up to 3 months, beyond this time period you can consider the package is lost and request for insurance compensation.
- Trackable information: Foreign Post Office Delivery, Air Mail, Air Parcels, Speed Post, USPS
Ascension Island Post Office
South Atlantic Ocean
Tel: +247 6260
Fax: +247 6152
Postage Rates: HERE
For the first 10g or part thereof .40p
above 10g up to 20g .50p
For each additional 20g or part thereof .30p
10g - 40p
20g - 50p
40g - 80p
60g - 1.10
80g - 1.40
100g - 1.70 and so on.
2. POSTCARDS .35p
A set will cost .80p i.e. ordinary airmail post and £1.30 for registered airmail post.
3. PRINTED MATTER
For the first 20g or part thereof .30p
For each additional 20g of part thereof .20p
4. SMALL PACKETS
For the first 100g or part thereof £1.00
For each additional 20g or part thereof .20p