- Name of Post Office: Correo Argentino
- Website: CorreoArgentino
- Track Package Online: Sistema Track & Track HERE
- Tracking Offline: You have to contact directly the post office itself if you have not hear any news about your incoming package for more than 1 month.
- Package Tracking information: It takes at least 3 weeks to 1 month for the package tracking information to appear for online tracking for international incoming delivery. It only appear when the post office has receive your package and key in the information into their database. National or local delivery will take approximately 3-5 days.
- Lost package shipment Alert: After one month (international incoming package) you have not obtain any information regarding your package. Contact Correo Argentino post office directly to acquire information. Contact also your sender to ask his office which responsible to send the package about update information. This is important because your package might be lost in shipment or return to sender due to unknown circumstances.
- Delivery Time: 3-5 days for local delivery or 3 weeks to 1 month for international delivery. Abnormal delivery time can take up to 3 months, beyond this time period you can consider the package is lost and request for insurance compensation.
- Trackable information: T&T, Foreign Post Office Delivery, Air Mail, Speed Post
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Track package Argentina Post Office - Correo Argentino
SEDE CENTRAL ADMINISTRATIVA
Av, Paseo Colón 746
C1063ACU Buenos Aires
Conmutador: 5550 5000
SEDE CENTRAL OPERATIVA
Av. Fair 1101
B1842ZAC Monte Grande, Provincia de Buenos Aires
Conmutador: 6316 1000
Planta de Benavidez
Virgilio Tedín 363
Conmutador (03327) 413434
CENTRO DE ATENCION AL CLIENTE
Centro de atención de llamadas telefónicas: 4891 9191
Si Ud llama desde el interior del país, anteponga al número telefónico el prefijo 011
Posted by Ayatollah Rock at 3:02 AM