- Name of Post Office: Bahrain Post
- Website: Ministry Of Transportation Kingdom of Bahrain HERE Or Kingdom of Bahrain eGovernment Portal HERE
- Track Package Online: Track & Trace - HERE
- Trackable Incoming Package From: Domestic, International Post Office Delivery, USPS (United State Postal Service), Hong Kong Post, Speed Post, EMS or sometimes TNT, Registered Post, Express Mail, Parcel
- Tracking Offline: You have to contact directly the post office itself if you have not hear any news about your incoming package for more than 1 month. Contact Information: HERE
- Package Tracking information: It takes at least 3 weeks to 1 month for the package tracking information to appear for online tracking for international incoming delivery. It only appear when the post office has received your package and key in the information into their database. National or local delivery (Within Bahrain) will take approximately 3-5 days.
- Lost package shipment Alert: After one month (international incoming package) you have not obtain any information regarding your package. Contact Bahrain post office directly to acquire information. Contact also your sender to ask his office which responsible to send the package about update information. This is important because your package might be lost in shipment or return to sender due to unknown circumstances.
- Delivery Time: 3-5 days for local delivery or 3 weeks to 1 month for international delivery. Abnormal delivery time can take up to 3 months, beyond this time period you can consider the package is lost and request for insurance compensation
- If someone deliver package to you from Bahrain and problem arise after sometimes you can request the sender in Bahrain to acquire information about the package by presenting deposit receipt of the package as shown HERE
- Postal Fees of Bahrain Post: HERE
- Postal Office Location at Various City in Bahrain: HERE
- Related Links to Bahrain Post: Universal Postal Union, World Association for the Development of Philately (WADP), GCC Committee for Postal, SaudiPost, Emirates Post, Qatar Post, Oman Post, Kuwait Post, World Association for the Development of Philately (WADP), Stamps Cafe. HERE
- Items which because of their nature or packaging may be dangerous for the postal staff or may cause damage to other packages.
- Narcotics and psychotropic substances.
- Live animals.
- Explosive or inflammable or other similar dangerous substances.
- Radio-active materials that are not acceptable by the Postal Directorate.
- Obscene or Immoral material articles. - no porn videos, magazines, sex toys, or anything that related to immoral materials
- None insured items that contain platinum, gold, silver, precious stones, jewels or other valuable articles, whether manufactured or not.
- All prohibited items in the country of importation.
UPS - HERE
United Parcel Service (Bahrain) W.L.L.
A Joint Venture of United Parcel Service and Mohammed Jalal & Sons Group Companies
P.O. Box 113
Tel.: + 0973 -17- 223-123
Fax: + 0973-17-224-467
UPS Web Site and Services
UPS Supply Chain Solutions
FEDEX BAHRAIN - HERE
DHL BAHRAIN - HERE
TNT BAHRAIN - HERE
GAC BAHRAIN - HERE
- Shipping & Forwarding agent in Kingdom of Bahrain