Items incoming to Afghanistan from overseas are delivered to addresses throughout the country within 0-5 working days. Afghan Shaheen Post makes 2 attempts for delivery of each item within 2 days where the second attempt is made the next day. When these tow attempts are unsuccessful, a written notice is left at the recipient's address. Due to absence (non-location) of the addressee, an undeliverable item is kept at the Afghan Shaheen Post' custody for 15days. When the item is handed over to the addressee his/her identification card Number and signature are taken.
- Afghanistan Post Office: Afghan Post (Afghan Post)
- URL: http://afghanpost.gov.af
- Service Type: EMS (Express Mail Service)
- Delivery Time: 2-3 business days locally or 3-4 weeks internationally abnormal delivery time 3 months. Beyond 3 months is considered lost.
- Track & Trace Package: Track & Trace
- If information not available online tracking contact directly the post office by phone and present your tracking number.
- Track-able couriers: EMS, Local Post delivery, USPS, Hong Kong Airmail, Registered mail, speedpost
For Tracking your EMS item, please contact
Telephone: +93 20 2103999 or +93 20 2101270
Fax: +93 20 2103948
Working hours Saturday to Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm local time.